200GSM Inner - 4 Season Upgrade
Upgrade your Glaamp Bedding so your bunks will be cosy in winter OR a bit cooler in summer.
This 200gsm Inner is designed especially to go inside the Glaamp Bedding
You will receive 1 x 200gsm Duvet/Dooner Inner
When paired with the Medium 3 Season 300gsm (Included with Glaamp Bedding) the two inners can click together to make a Warm Winter Weight of 500GSM. Or the Light 200gsm inner can be used separately in summer as a nice light weight inner.
- You can change the Duvet/Dooner Inner layer for varying camping temperatures 0-35 Degrees (when both Light and Medium are purchased)
- Inners are fully removable to end up with just two sheets for washing
- Inners are covered in a water-resistant material for little accidents.
- Composition: Outer 100% Microfiber, Fill 100% Polyester
Please allow up to 3 business days for processing on standard shipping. For orders placed with an expedited shipping rate, please allow up to 1-2 business days for processing.
Shipping within New Zealand takes approximately 1-3 business days. Shipping to Australia takes approximately 7-10 business days.
Please refer to your tracking number for the estimated delivery date.
Shipments are processed Monday-Friday, excluding major holidays. All shipments are sent from Auckland, New Zealand. How long it takes to arrive depends on how far away the destination is from Auckland and which shipping method was chosen/paid for.
At this time we ship to Australia and New Zealand. However please contact us if you wish to ship to another country and we will do our best to assist you.
You as the customer are responsible for duties, taxes or fees incurred through international shipping.
Shipping our products is a costly business so at Glaamp we heavily subsidise the cost of shipping for our customers because of the size and weight of our packages. We do this so we don't have to compromise on the quality of our products.
While the Consumer Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act provide the basis for our returns policy, we go a bit better than that:
If you're not 100% completely satisfied with your purchase we will happily accept your return and provide you with a full refund to the value of the product's purchase price. With our 30-day right of return policy there are no special catches it's extremely simple!
All we ask is that you return the item back to us unused and in the original packaging, making sure that the product is in the same condition as you received it in, tags still intact.
Sending it back to us
Click here to
1) Please contact Customer Support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org include a note stating why you wan to return the item, your name, address, e-mail address and order number if known.
2) Using a good carton, return package via insured Courier Post or other Parcel Carrier of your choice.
3) Send returns to:
256 Lake Road,
5) Keep a record of your shipment until you have received credit or refund.
Our Legal Obligations:
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by Glaamp Limited. In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund.
For more information refer to the to Consumer Guarantees Act page here
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
Please contact Customer Support team by email at email@example.com if you want to return a product for reasons that you believe are covered by either of these two Acts. After we have assessed your claim for a return there are three options available for our customers:
- Refund - A refund will be made in the same tender as the original purchase.
- Credit Note - The issuing of a store credit notes provides an alternative to a refund. These credit notes can be used to purchase anything from the Glaamp.com online store. Credit notes can not be exchanged for cash and will not be generated for amounts less than $2.00.
- Repair or replace - If the returned product is still under warranty then the repair or replacement will be at our expense. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer. In some cases we may not be able to repair or replace your product due to availability or discontinuation of that particular line.
Purchased caravan sheet set as a Birthday gift for my granddaughter. As her Birthday is not until February we will not know how they fit. The colour was a little different to what I expected but as long as they do the job I will be happy. Will be ordering another set shortly if they fit the beds.