30-Day Right of Return Policy
While the Consumer Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act provide the basis for our returns policy, we go a bit better than that:
If you're not 100% completely satisfied with your purchase we will happily accept your return and provide you with a full refund to the value of the product's purchase price. With our 30-day right of return policy there are no special catches it's extremely simple!
All we ask is that you return the item back to us unused and in the original packaging, making sure that the product is in the same condition as you received it in, tags still intact.
Sending it back to us
Click here to
1) Please contact Customer Support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org include a note stating why you wan to return the item, your name, address, e-mail address and order number if known.
2) Using a good carton, return package via insured Courier Post or other Parcel Carrier of your choice.
3) Send returns to:
256 Lake Road,
5) Keep a record of your shipment until you have received credit or refund.
Our Legal Obligations:
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by Glaamp Limited. In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund.
For more information refer to the to Consumer Guarantees Act page here
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
Please contact Customer Support team by email at email@example.com if you want to return a product for reasons that you believe are covered by either of these two Acts. After we have assessed your claim for a return there are three options available for our customers:
- Refund - A refund will be made in the same tender as the original purchase.
- Credit Note - The issuing of a store credit notes provides an alternative to a refund. These credit notes can be used to purchase anything from the Glaamp.com online store. Credit notes can not be exchanged for cash and will not be generated for amounts less than $2.00.
- Repair or replace - If the returned product is still under warranty then the repair or replacement will be at our expense. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer. In some cases we may not be able to repair or replace your product due to availability or discontinuation of that particular line.